All our professionals at Todd Rieter, DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. Todd Rieter
A native of Wisconsin and raised in Menomonee Falls, Dr. Rieter has been practicing podiatry in West Bend since 1993. He also practices part-time at Aurora Health Center in West Bend.
Dr. Rieter understands the importance of patient education and effective communication. He takes the time to address his patient’s questions and concerns so they can be better informed in making decisions regarding their treatment.
- Undergraduate studies were completed at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Dr. Rieter earned his podiatric medical degree from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, IL.
- Northwest General Hospital – Milwaukee, WI
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Wisconsin Society of Podiatric Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Ossa Tron Shock Wave Therapy, Chicago, IL: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for treatment of chronic proximal plantar fasciitis
- United Shock Wave Therapy Dornier MedTech, Chicago, IL: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for treatment of chronic proximal plantar fasciitis
- Wenske Laser Center, Chicago, IL Raveswood Hospital Medical Center: “Current and Future Application of Lasers in Podiatric Medicine and Cutaneous Disease”
- Laser Centers of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI: “Out Patient Surgical Applications with the Pulsed Dye Laser”
- Aurora Medical Center, Hartford
- St. Joseph Hospital of West Bend
- West Bend Surgery Center
Professionally, Dr. Rieter enjoys all aspects of his practice and keeping abreast of the latest developments in foot care. Out of the office, he enjoys most outdoor activities, golfing, reading, and spending time with family and friends.